Our client is expanding their sales force! This is a rare opportunity for an exceptional candidate to secure a position with a progressive organization that believes valued employees make stronger teams. Reporting to the Vice President of Supply Chain Solutions, your primary role will be focused on developing new profitable business relationships in an effort to exceed your given targets. You’ll do this by creating and demonstrating value based solutions designed to help our clients increase their revenue, enhance their brand and improve their bottom line!
Why join ?
- Our vision and mission, strategic priorities, structured management processes and clearly defined staff roles prepare us at all levels for a successful future.
- We’re a third party logistics provider founded on the principals of World Class Customer Service.
- Our focus is on our customers, our culture and our community.
- We have a fantastic team that cares about our clients and each other. We work hard and we play hard.
- Founded almost 7 years ago, we’ve grown from a small transportation provider to a highly competitive broad-reaching 3PL by offering full service solutions to our clients and we continue to grow.
- Our expert team helps our clients with all their transportation needs: International freight forwarding, warehousing & distribution, pick & pack, kitting, local cartage, long-haul transport, reverse logistics and special projects.
You’ll have a stake in shaping the future of the company. We are building on our success, and you will be an integral contributor in how we grow and who we grow with
- Our existing relationships are incredible. There really is no limit to how you could build on this
- Our team is a close knit group that pulls together to get the job done, whether that means helping out a customer at 8 o’clock on a Friday night or helping a co-worker across the finish line at an adventure race. To be a part of our team requires a strong customer service ethic, the desire to be part of a vibrant team and a great sense of humor!
- Develop and maintain client partnerships in Vancouver and Okanagan BC
- Prospect for leads to build a pipeline and manage pipeline on an ongoing basis.
- Manage accounts to retain existing relationships and grow a share of business
- Use both traditional and electronic communication tools to make contact with prospective, current and former customers
- Independently generate new sales revenue & achieve and exceed your targets
- Collaborate with your team on pricing decisions, supplier selection and timing
- Translate business opportunities into incremental revenues through strong value based selling techniques
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Maintain and update accurate information in the company’s operating systems
- Maintain confidentiality of company information
- A Minimum of 3 years of sales experience with a track record of success. Transportation experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must have a strong understanding of the sales process.
- Proven track record in generating profitable revenue growth and retaining existing customers
- Entrepreneurial attitude, competitive and confident personality
- Resilience! You are a hunter and you are not afraid to pound the pavement
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales & service issues
- Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to handle negotiations
- Must be adaptable to changing needs of clients
- Effective follow-up skills
- Previous experience or working knowledge of CRM systems is an asset
- Team player with a can do attitude
|This incredible career opportunity comes with a competitive base salary, car allowance, laptop, cell phone and full benefits.Targeted first year earnings of $75- $80,000 with unlimited future potential.
Apply directly to: email@example.com