Account Manager – Sporting Goods
Our Client, a Athletics equipment manufacturer is actively seeking a highly-motivated B2B Outside Sales Professional to manage a territory which includes Canada and the US markets.
This Yoga, Pilates and Fitness products manufacturer serving a broad range of customers, including Chain Account Retailers, Independent Fitness studios and mass market sports stores across North America. The brand extension includes weight training, cardio and resistance training equipment.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing new business, as well as managing the growth of an existing account base. Would hace sales expereince selling into sports equipment buyers at SportCheck, Wal Mart, London Drugs, Cdn Tire etc. Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills and be comfortable interacting with decision makers and business owners. Candidates must be self-directed and have the ability to work independently.
The position has a great compensation package as well as a healthy base salary plus bonus potential, iPad, cell phone,vehicle allowance etc.
• Develop and grow market share within the territory.
• Manage the growth of an existing account base.
• Analyze information and recognize opportunities for potential or additional growth.
• Provide customized solutions designed to achieve customer’s objectives.
• Prepare, plan and deliver targeted and instructive product presentations.
• Efficiently and effectively manage daily communications with customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 plus years of B2B outside sales experience, sports and fitness products preferred.
• Based in Vancouver
• Customer focus with the desire and ability to develop relationships and solidify business partnerships
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
• Self-motivated with a solid ability to work independently
• Comfortable working in a team environment as well as being self-directed.
The Search Committee will begin considering potential candidates immediately and will continue until the role is successfully filled. Applications, including resume in word format along with a cover letter outlining reasons for interest in the position and compensation requirements should be submitted electronically, in confidence to:
to apply for this role please e-mail email@example.com and if this role is not an exact fit, please note that other roles are available in this vertical so don’t hesitate to submit a resume for consideration