Have you ever wanted to break into the lucrative medical sales business? Our client Sciton is looking for a Vancouver home based, ambitious, driven, outgoing sales person with a minimum 2 years B2B sales experience who wants to be very successful in the Medical Aesthetic Capital Sales industry.
Position: Associate Area Sales Manager – Sciton, Inc. (Aesthetic Medical Lasers). Reports to Senior Area Sales Manager (SASM)
- Prospecting, interfacing with prospects and supporting the Senior Area Sales Manager to close sales transactions
- Heavy focus on territory development by prospecting and creating new leads.
- Planning and implementing strategies for increasing sales.
- Work in a partnership environment with SASM to achieve monthly and annual sales goals.
- Perform marketing research and manage territory.
- Support the service, clinical and support teams post-sale.
- Attend open house events, dinner events, symposiums and trade-shows to market Sciton’s products.
- Traveling within the multi-state territory and/or national trade-shows.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly motivated, organized and driven individual who wants to grow in the field of Medical Aesthetic Capital Sales
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop customer loyalty.
- Must be able to develop business strategies with customers to ensure their success.
- Must be a good active listener with the ability to ask key questions.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Disciplined to work in a home based office environment.
Work Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science.
- Prefer a candidate with prior B to B sales experience.
**Competitive base and excellent commission structure.
The Search Committee will begin considering potential candidates immediately and will continue until the role is successfully filled. Applications, including resume in word format along with a cover letter outlining reasons for interest in the position and compensation requirements should be submitted electronically, in confidence directly to: email@example.com