Branch Manager – Business Services
Position: Vancouver Branch Manager
Reports to: Regional Director,
Takes direction from, and gives periodic updates concerning the profitability and status of business in this market.
Summary of Job:
The Branch Manager will provide the leadership to develop the colleagues of the District to achieve the revenue growth, productivity and profitability goals of the District for the business in their market. They will be responsible for revenue growth, profitability, budget achievement and people leadership and development.
This position has responsibility for leading a team of @ 20+ staff and managing a $3 million dollar budget. This is a unique management opportunity to be the leader of the market’s #1 Interior landscape business and help grow a start up another business service in the Vancouver market.
In summary, we are looking for an individual who knows and understands the service industry as both of these businesses are route service businesses. The leader must be hands-on , not afraid of getting their hands dirty, able to communicate well and a real people person. Our teams are made up of field service colleagues who do physical type work and need a leader who motivates, empathetic and can bring a high energy level to the business. Being customer focus and dong whatever it takes to service the customer is what our people are all about.
This leader must be able to be an Example of our values of Service, Relationship and Teamwork.
Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Leads by example
- Provide coaching, technical training, monitor colleague progress, and conduct performance evaluations with other members of the leadership team.
- Responsible for achieving profit and revenue objectives for the both businesses.
- Responsible for P/L for the business and managing budget.
- Continually analyze the business strategy of the District, set the goals, and develop the strategies to move the District forward.
- Recruits high quality staff and provides necessary training.
- Insures that all clients are receiving premium quality service.
- Maintains strong business relationships through personal regular customer contact.
- Cultivates a satisfying work environment that fulfills colleague expectations and minimizes turnover.
- Develops a strong competency with the Information System technology.
- Directly supervises Operations Managers, Office Manager and Sales Representatives that will support both businesses.
- Develop and implement initiatives with the Regional Support team that includes Regional Sales Manager, Technical Trainer, and Administrative Trainer.
- Develops a strong working knowledge of both markets.
- Directs Career Development of key staff and insures all colleagues receive proper career development from their direct supervisors.
- Deliver Results-Ensure that we achieve Revenue and Profit projections and objectives and the discipline, organization and perseverance to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Act Commercially-Have the ability to gather and make sense of large amounts of information and apply it to make business and customer focused decisions. Analyze problems thoroughly and make good and timely decisions.
- Manage Yourself-Manage emotions to remain calm, focused and optimistic while dealing with a constant stream of demands. Display courage when required to make tough decisions.
- Coach and Develop-encourage the long term development of Organization to build capacity. Provide structure and consistent fair feedback to colleagues within division and thorough support of the organization (Administrative, Sales, Technical and Operations).
- Work with Others-Build relationships with the Sales Directors, Regional Sales Managers, Sales Representatives, District Managers, Regional Managers, and Marketing colleagues to achieve our mission.
- Display Leadership-Inspire others to achieve the company objectives and hold them accountable for high standards of performance. Make our sales team effective
To apply for this role please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and if this role is not an exact fit, please note that other roles are available in this vertical so don’t hesitate to submit a resume for consideration.