We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, results driven individual to lead our Sales team and outside Sales efforts to grow our business networks. This position will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products. Responsibilities will include personally contacting and securing new business accounts/ customers. The ideal candidate will bring their related sales experience/knowledge, positive attitude and competitive nature to the team. They are highly motivated with a strong desire to learn and grow with our company.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Promotes, sells and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relation-ship based approach.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships to generate new business.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and customer presentations.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory / markets’ potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on various sales related activities.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Sales motivated – Possesses 5+ years of experience in the manufacturing or equipment supply sector.
- Demonstrates an aptitude for problem solving; able to determine solutions for customers.
- Results driven and able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Valid clean driver’s license.
***Competitive compensation, commission and benefits.
The Search Committee will begin considering potential candidates immediately and will continue until the role is successfully filled. Applications, including resume in word format along with a cover letter outlining reasons for interest in the position and compensation requirements should be submitted electronically, in confidence directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates currently eligible to work in Canada will be considered.