Client Care Manager – Health Services
Position: Client Care Manager
To lead the home care team in the achievement of outcomes dedicated to safe, quality care. Reports to Regional Director.
- Supervision: ensures the delivery of safe, competent and compassionate frontline care
- Management: Manage Office staff
- Practice Support: ensures adherence to health care best practices
- Communication: implementation and monitors adherence to the communication plan
- Quality Management: leads performance measurement activities
- Risk Management: creates a culture of adverse event reporting leading to risk reduction and improved safety for clients and staff
- Administrative responsibilities
- Health and Safety
- Current RN Certificate of Competence from BC
- Nursing diploma/degree required; Business degree an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of nursing/management experience in a community health organization.
Valid Driver’s License. CPR level C. Local area travel requires the use of a personal vehicle. Computer Proficiency.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Car allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and development opportunities
- Support and recognition
- Opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals
- Rewarding career
Compensation: 60-70k base + bonus, benefits, car allowance
Contact: Apply directly to email@example.com