Based in a gorgeous South Surrey office, South Surrey Smiles specialty orthodontic practice is growing and our team is in need of someone amazing to join the growing team. We are looking for a Financial Administrator.
Initial Responsibilities will include:
- Starting patient contracts, which includes going over financial agreements with patients and discussing financial options while working with both the patient and various insurance companies to maximize reimbursement.
- Processing daily payments and ensuring payment receipts and required insurance forms are directed appropriately.
- Day end and Month end
- Cash flow management
- Bookkeeping for invoice payment/reconciliation and accounts receivable
- Organizing and maintaining financial reports. Monitoring of, and updating practice statistics.
- Experienced with QuickBooks
- Managing spreadsheets
- Learning and understanding our software (Dolphin Management)
- Answering phones and schedule appointments when necessary
This position has plenty of opportunity to evolve and grow into more. We are looking for someone who; is able to work full time with Fridays off, is flexible, willing to learn, thrives in a team environment, and has a positive attitude. At this time, the hours are usually as follows:
Monday 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Tuesday 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday 7:15 AM – 4:30 PM
If this sounds like the position for you, please email email@example.com to schedule a working interview.