We are looking for a strong, driven leader, with big picture strategic thinking to manage the Operations for our growing business. Our client is a leader in their field with some the highest quality products and water services in the industry. This person will be responsible for ensuring that the company is the preferred supplier with customers; residential and commercial while managing all elements of the company.
Managing all office operations; HR, procedures, administrative, payroll and office correspondence. Reporting to the company owner, this position’s primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness in all aspects of the company’s team and processes. Providing leadership, guidance and authority with honesty and integrity, all while providing a cohesive, positive workplace.
If this sounds like you and you either live in Whitehorse or are willing to relocate and are excited about a long term career with partnership potential, let’s talk!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- HR – hire, schedule, train and motivate staff
- Manage projects and ensure schedules and objectives are met
- Understand customer needs and identify potentials and shortfalls
- Play a proactive role in companies Health and Safety Program including working with Health and Safety Manager to reduce injuries, claims, and lost time
- Provide exceptional customer service and customer follow up
- Pay roll
- Invoicing review and receivables
- Sales, business development and marketing
- Inventory management
- Organize vehicle inspection’s, repairs and maintenance
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Project management experience
- Customer service focus
- Human Resource experience in hiring, training, dismissals
- Good communication skills (includes written and verbal)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Products
- 3-5 years previous experience in a supervisory/leadership capacity
- Provide and maintain a valid clean Class 5 Driver’s Abstract
***Competitive compensation, bonus, profit sharing and benefits.
The Search Committee will begin considering potential candidates immediately and will continue until the role is successfully filled. Applications, including resume in word format along with a cover letter outlining reasons for interest in the position and desired compensation should be submitted electronically, in confidence directly to: email@example.com
Only those candidates currently eligible to work in Canada will be considered.