- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; and identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Communicates directly with external and internal customers and establishes project timelines and deliverables.
- Provides supervision and is responsible for the manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Project and Production Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Project and process management
- Time management
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced and evolving workplace
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team-management skills
- Process oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Mentoring and coaching
- Critical thinking
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Proven experience as project coordinator or project manager – Minimum 5 years
- Experience working as part of a team
- Experience in planning and schedule management
- Experience as team leader
- Certification in project management, business administration, or related field
- Proficient with spreadsheet software and project management software
***Competitive compensation, profit sharing & benefits
The Search Committee will begin considering potential candidates immediately and will continue until the role is successfully filled. Applications, including resume in word format along with a cover letter outlining reasons for interest in the position and compensation requirements should be submitted electronically, in confidence directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org