Our client, a growing CPA firm in downtown Vancouver, are looking for a Junior Accountant
- Working with small to medium sized companies in a broad range of industries on a variety of engagements
• Preparing corporate and personal tax returns
The ideal candidate will have:
- Actively pursuing a CPA designation
• Strong knowledge of the basics of bookkeeping
• Ability to work on multiple engagements concurrently
• Well organized, effective time management skills, self-motivated, independent decision maker with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrate the ability to plan, organize, prioritize, monitor and deliver various professional services to clients
• Excellent computer skills and a demonstrated ability to learn and utilize new computer programs
• Strong team player
- Minimum one year of experience with a Canadian Public Accounting firm, preferably with a small to mid-sized firm.
The Search Committee will begin considering potential candidates immediately and will continue until the role is successfully filled. Applications, including resume in word format along with a cover letter outlining reasons for interest in the position and compensation requirements should be submitted electronically to Chris Moubert at firstname.lastname@example.org and if role is not an exact fit, please note that other roles are available in this vertical so don’t hesitate to submit a resume for consideration.