Our client is a very well established, top of class, highly reputable, premium manufacturer of quality products coupled with unparalleled service. We are looking for a strong, self-starting relationship builder to continue the great reputation of our products and bring on new business as a Regional Sales Manager based in BC.
Reporting to the Director of Sales of Western Canada and working as part of a dynamic sales team, the successful applicant possesses a charismatic personality, a solid work ethic and is a self-motivated professional. The candidate will be required to nurture existing customers in the BC market and solicit, grow and generate business opportunities and capitalize on the company’s stellar reputation in Canada.
- Achievement of assigned Regional unit sales goals.
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with dealers.
- Soliciting new accounts as needed.
- Providing detailed competitive marketing information as requested.
- Dealer Calls as Required covering at minimum the following:
- Promptly inform and implement company campaigns and programs.
- Review Dealers inventory to help grow our share of account, quality of product mix.
- Follow up on credit related matters.
- Assist and encourage dealers to display and advertise products.
- Inform dealers of their purchase records and history to leverage sales.
- Solicit orders for all company product segments.
- Inspect warranty, judge condition and review with the customer. Complete all necessary documentation to complete the warranties.
- Establish a dependable dealer network in all markets within assigned region.
- Attain assigned market penetration per the company objective.
- Plan work and call schedules to maximize efficiently and effectiveness.
- Prepare and maintain monthly itinerary.
- Prepare and complete all administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Carry out profit minded and cost-conscious practices
- Must display sales and administrative ability that leads to sales growth.
- Must have computer skills that include Microsoft Office applications and email.
- Time management and budgeting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Strong follow-up, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Must show the initiative and willingness to work in a collaborative setting.
- Discipline – plan and stick to the plan.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and proven abilities.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- Very competitive car allowance program.
- Support in developing your career through training.
The Search Committee will begin considering potential candidates immediately and will continue until the role is successfully filled. Applications, including resume in word format along with a cover letter outlining reasons for interest in the position and desired compensation should be submitted electronically, in confidence directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates currently eligible to work in Canada will be considered.