Based in Surrey BC, Elite Home Theater Seating Inc. is a premier global manufacturer of hand crafted, ultra-luxurious home theater seating for both commercial and residential projects. With its global reach Elite’s high end luxury theater seating can be found in commercial and residential cinemas from Dubai, UAE to Sydney, Australia.
This position is the primary contact for the consumer market, and plays an integral role in the support of additional vertical markets. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the consultative sales approach, and strong customer service skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop & maintain relationships with consumers.
- Grow existing client base by identifying qualified buyers within the target market.
- Respond to inquiries in a timely fashion and, answer questions on product, price and customization options.
- Maintain & update client information in CRM Software (Salesforce).
- Additional responsibilities as required under the direction of the management team.
- Ability to travel and participate in trade shows and conventions (1-2 times a year)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- High attention to detail with solid negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong customer service skills, adept with customer resolution processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce Software (CRM).
- Sound understanding of consultative sales approach in B2B & B2C environments.
- Completion from a recognized post-secondary diploma program in Sales, Marketing or related business field, or equivalent would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- 1 – 3 years of related or relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the high-end luxury furniture market would be an asset.
The Search Committee will begin considering potential candidates immediately and will continue until the role is successfully filled. Applications, including resume in word format along with a cover letter outlining reasons for interest in the position and desired compensation should be submitted electronically, in confidence directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org