Steel Fabrication – Sales Estimator
Our Client, a leading supplier of premium fabricated steel products to the commercial and industrial construction industry is in search of a Sales Estimator to join their Vancouver Team.
- Daily care of customer base
- Estimate joist and deck requirements from project plans and specifications.
- Organize and coordinate project drawings and specifications.
- Communicate job requirements with customers, architects, engineers, contractors and extensive interoffice contacts.
- Assist in the sale and service coordination with engineering, fabrication and delivery.
- Organize and enter data for bid preparation.
- Review project orders
- Self-motivated, self-starter with positive attitude
- Have the desire to become a District Sales Manager and willingness to re-locate
- Ability work with others – Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing to and have the means to travel
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to perform multiple tasks
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Be willing and able to work more than 40 hours per week
- Joist and deck estimating, detailing or shop order skills are a plus
- Computer experience such as MS Word and MS Excel, MS Outlook, AutoCAD or other CAD software, etc. is a plus
To apply or request more information, please e-mail Stephen Norcross: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that several opportunities in this sector may be available either currently or in the near future in case you don’t see an immediate fit.