Industry: Alcohol Beverage
Recruiter: Jeff Abram
A passion for wine and career growth.
Performs sales and servicing calls on existing and perspective On Premise , restaurant accounts, Retail Accounts within an assigned geographical territory. Responsible for providing consultative business advice to key and peripheral accounts in order to increase sales and distribution. Upholds guidelines, standards and policies. This Vancouver downtown based territory is the gem of the industry, highest profile and most profitable accounts demand a true sales leader who has an incredible work ethic and drive to succeed. You will be promoting one the markets most visible and popular brands to the top end white table cloth restaurants in the city along with select retail accounts.
• Develops positive, consultative relationships with On Premise and Retail Accounts Customer’s Accounts throughout a specified territory.
• Conducts sales training for any retail customer’s staff member, selling, and handling or in any way distributing products, to include wine + spirits education.
• Demonstrates basic Alcohol Beverage knowledge.
• Promotes positive working relationships across the organization.
• Controls personal business expenses (meals, transportation, lodging etc).
• Increases product distribution points, launches new brands into market, maintains product inventory, properly services accounts, rotates product, and constructs and maintains appropriate and attractive product presentation.
• Communicates orally in an effective and persuasive manner with proprietors and all personnel of a higher diverse base of customers and potential customers.
• Reads and analyzes written instructions and materials, and plans sales efforts.
• Completes administrative responsibilities according to deadlines and standards.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of sales experience.
• Strong written and oral communication skills including presentation skills.
• Skilled in building strong relationships.
• Valid driver license and clean driving record.
• Required to travel by car.
• Available to work flexible hours and schedules
• Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Skilled in maintaining composure, multi-tasking effectively, and handling normal job stress without close supervision while remaining courteous and professional.
• Experience with learning and utilizing specialized software
• Experience with working independently and as part of a team.
To apply for this role please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and if this role is not an exact fit, please note that other roles are available in this vertical so don’t hesitate to submit a resume for consideration.