Sales Representative – Alcohol Beverage BEER Kelowna
Recruiter: Jeff Abram
Sales Representative – Kelowna – Retail & On-premises
Our client is a well established, highly reputable Global Brewery that brews the very best in the world as well as many other premium brands. We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the Okanagan and surrounding territory, calling on retail and on-premises establishments and restaurants.
The successful candidate must have an excellent track record as a career salesperson. Product knowledge/enthusiasm for beer is also required and previous retail/on-premises accounts selling experience is a plus.
Potential candidates must have a passion for the beer business, consumer goods experience, driver’s license for business related travel. Preference will be given to candidates with industry experience. This position’s territory will require the candidate to live in Interior.
• Skilled at closing the sale.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Professional presentation and recognized ability for persuasive sales.
• Leadership and ability to influence major accounts.
• Ability to analyze statistics for targeting sales.
• Ability to set and execute high standards of performance.
• Advanced organization and planning skills and the ability to respect tight schedules.
• Bachelor Degree or related business experience preferred.
Base salary plus incentive bonus, car allowance and benefits commensurate with experience. Business related expenses are also covered.
To apply for this role please e-mail email@example.com and if this role is not an exact fit, please note that other roles are available in this vertical so don’t hesitate to submit a resume for consideration.