We are looking for a driven, results oriented, respected, organized sales person for the Downtown Vancouver, South Vancouver and some of Richmond for our highly respected client Trialto. With a very strong and diverse portfolio of wines we are seeking a sales professional with a minimum WSET level 2 and an established network. The territory is 90% On Premise, with a couple BCLS & Private Retail as well.
Trialto Wine Group is a dynamic and growing company with a focus on the wines of ‘People, Place, and Time’. We represent some of the best wine producers from around the world, and work to ensure they are placed effectively in our market. As our Sales Representative you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best wine professionals in the industry both within and outside the company.
As our Sales Representative you will work closely with the provincial sales team and Sales Manager to execute and achieve sales and marketing initiatives. This position is responsible for selling Trialto Wine Group wines and services, maintaining and developing Trialto’s network of relationships and achieving sales targets as outlined by the Sales Manager. Sales targets will be met through effective management of designated territories with regular visits and utilization of the sales and marketing tools available. This position is also responsible for developing ongoing profitable relationships with customers and continually maintaining a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a sales capacity with a focus on fine wines
- Advanced wine knowledge gained from formal education or experience equivalent (minimum of WSET 2 or an equivalent wine course)
- Valid driver’s license
- Diligent, organized, and good time management skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships
- Sales focused, ability to identify opportunities and deliver results
- Strong customer service and teamwork focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, and familiarity with Apple products
- A strong passion for wine
Competitive Compensation, extensive employee benefits, profit sharing, RRSP++
Trialto Core Values: Integrity, Improvement, Family, Fun
The Search Committee will begin considering potential candidates immediately and will continue until the role is successfully filled. Applications, including resume in word format along with a cover letter outlining reasons for interest in the position and desired compensation should be submitted electronically, in confidence directly to: email@example.com
Only those candidates currently eligible to work in Canada will be considered.