SALES REPRESENTATIVE – VANCOUVER
A passion for wine and career growth.
Performs sales and servicing calls on existing and perspective On Premise and Independent retail Wine accounts within an assigned geographical territory. Responsible for providing consultative business advice to key and peripheral accounts in order to increase sales and distribution. Upholds guidelines, standards and policies. This Vancouver Lower mainland based territory is the gem of the industry, highest profile and most profitable accounts demand a true sales leader who has an incredible work ethic and drive to succeed. You will be promoting one the markets most visible and popular brands to the top end white table cloth restaurants in the city along with select retail wine accounts.
- Develops positive, consultative relationships with On Premise and Retail Accounts Customer’s Accounts throughout a specified territory.
- Conducts sales training for any retail customer’s staff member, selling, and handling or in any way distributing products, to include wine + spirits education.
- Demonstrates and shares Alcohol Beverage knowledge trends and opportunities.
- Promotes positive working relationships across the organization.
- Increases product distribution points, launches new brands into market, maintains product inventory, properly services accounts, rotates product, and constructs and maintains appropriate and attractive product presentation.
- Communicates orally in an effective and persuasive manner with proprietors and all personnel of a higher diverse base of customers and potential customers.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of sales experience in the Wine business with a passion to sell the very best to the most discerning customers and establishments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including presentation skills.
- Skilled in building strong relationships.
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- Available to work flexible hours and schedules
A strong network of senior level decision makers at the highest performing on premise accounts along with a drive to execute retail objectives and programs.
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Skilled in maintaining composure, multi-tasking effectively, and handling normal job stress without close supervision while remaining courteous and professional.
- Experience with learning and utilizing specialized software
- Experience with working independently and as part of a team.
Salary, vehicle, benefits etc
The Search Committee will begin considering potential candidates immediately and will continue until the role is successfully filled. Applications, including resume in word format along with a cover letter outlining reasons for interest in the position and compensation requirements should be submitted electronically, in confidence to:
To apply for this role please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and if this role is not an exact fit, please note that other roles are available in this vertical so don’t hesitate to submit a resume for consideration.