Our client, a growing CPA firm in downtown Vancouver, are looking for a Senior Accountant.
- Working with small to medium sized companies in a broad range of industries on a variety of engagements including notice to reader, review and audit engagements.
- Preparing corporate and personal tax returns
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified Canadian CPA (CA, CGA or CMA) with public accounting experience
- Sound knowledge of GAAP, audit and review procedures and tax compliance
- Strong knowledge of the basics of bookkeeping
- Ability to work on multiple engagements concurrently
- Well organized, effective time management skills, self-motivated, independent decision maker with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, organize, prioritize, monitor and deliver various professional services to clients
- Excellent computer skills and a demonstrated ability to learn and utilize new computer programs
- Strong team player
- Minimum of one year of post designation experience with a Canadian Public Accounting firm, preferably with a small to mid-sized firm.
The Search Committee will begin considering potential candidates immediately and will continue until the role is successfully filled. Applications, including resume in word format along with a cover letter outlining reasons for interest in the position and compensation requirements should be submitted electronically to Chris Moubert at email@example.com and if role is not an exact fit, please note that other roles are available in this vertical so don’t hesitate to submit a resume for consideration.