The Senior Sales Manager for Canada will lead sales efforts for the Canadian network in the wholesale area. (1) Grow company sales through partnership with Canadian network (2) Support and promote Brand in Canada (3) Lead a team of people including outside sales people and internal support staff.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (KEY RESULT AREAS)
- Manage day-to-day sales effort for company in Canada, which involves partnering with network practice owners to improve practice management for profitable growth and a sustainable business.
- Drive growth in the Canadian network through new owners and expansion of current owners.
- Drive and promote brand in Canada with marketing, training and relationship building in the industry
- Lead a team of people including outside sales and internal staff. The internal staff support functions like customer service, technical support, marketing and training.
- Support launch of new products with help from US based North America headquarter.
- Create a customer centric and continuous improvement team culture
- Work with VP of Sales on strategy for Canada.
- From time to time, support Canada retail operations as needed.
- Ensure Canada team is utilizing the latest tools for the network and sales.
- Ensure that Canadian team works closely with US based North American headquarters.
- Responsible for team budget.
- Continuous improvement projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Master’s degree preferred
- 60% domestic (Canada)
- Manufacturing sales experience and working relationships in Canadian hearing industry, 5-7 years minimum
- Experience working with hearing aid practices; (1) marketing for lead generation, (2) improving closing process in the practice, and (3) advising on best practices for running a profitable business, 5-7 years minimum.
- Experience in medical sales and territory planning, 10 years minimum.
- Advanced knowledge of hearing aids
- Leading teams of people
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong business acumen and process understanding.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Strong desire for customer support, professional conduct and continuous improvement.
- Strong customer orientation and focus.
- Strong drive for performance.
Must be Toronto office based. Excellent compensation, commission and benefits.
The Search Committee will begin considering potential candidates immediately and will continue until the role is successfully filled. Applications, including resume in word format along with a cover letter outlining reasons for interest in the position and compensation requirements should be submitted electronically, in confidence directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org