Mining – Senior Scheduler Shaft Sinking
Our Client, a leader in mine contracting and development, is seeking a Senior Scheduler for key projects in Canada.
- Managing the development of project schedules and identify activities necessary to produce said schedule
- Apply Project work breakdown and structure requirements.
- Working with Project Management, set goals objectives, success factors and analyze project status.
- Schedule related information, collection and distribution.
- Preparing schedule updates and general Maintenance Using Primavera 6
- B.Sc. in an Engineering Discipline
- Minimum 5 years of mining experience
- Experience with an EPCM environment preferred
- Proficient with Primavera(P6) and MS Project
- Strong Oral and Communication skills.
To apply or request more information, please e-mail Stephen Norcross: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that several opportunities in this sector may be available either currently or in the near future in case you don’t see an immediate fit.