IBS Paper Performance Group (PPG) is a well-established group of compaines that designs and manufactures a wide variety of high technology machine components for the pulp and paper industries in North America and internationally. We are looking for an ambitious Territory Sales Manager who wants to make a difference and be well rewarded for doing so.
Territory Sales Manager – West Coast United States
The Territory Sales Manager position is responsible to actively sell and promote all products of the IBS PPG family, specifically IBS, JUD, JRL, PMS, Transphase and Papertech. This territory runs from New Mexico to Washington State.
The Territory Sales Manager will be directly responsible for Component sales. Larger Capital project sales will be lead in conjunction with support from the IBS, JUD, JRL, Transphase and Papertech Application Managers.
- Conducting mill site visits and performing equipment audits toward detecting improvement opportunities and new business opportunities across all product lines.
- Price quote creation, presentation and required follow up toward closing deals.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets for all product lines and business units.
- Detailing-presenting all IBS PPG products to customers as required.
- Training and rep support inclusive quote follow ups.
- Work in conjunction with other IBS PPG sales support personnel (application, service, engineering, in-house sales) in implementing solutions.
- Participate in internal IBS team meetings, as required.
- Assist in equipment installation and startup assistance as required.
- Up to 75% travel time as required
Job Skills Requirement:
- Substantial knowledge of the papermaking process.
- Substantial knowledge of the sales process in the paper industry.
- Skills related to technical calculations, data analysis, generation of presentations, negotiation.
- Persuasive, persistent and goal orientated.
This position will report to GM of Papertech based in Vancouver, BC.
At IBS/PPG we both value and attractively reward sales excellence. The compensation plan is a combination of base salary plus a commission program. We also provide our team members with a very competitive benefits package.
- 10 paid Holidays and 2 weeks vacation
- up to 4% 401k Pension Plan contribution match (American Funds)
- AETNA Health Care and Cigna Dental Care
- Sick leave, short and long term disability, life insurance
The Search Committee will begin considering potential candidates immediately and will continue until the role is successfully filled. Applications, including resume in word format along with a cover letter outlining reasons for interest in the position and desired compensation should be submitted electronically, in confidence directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates currently eligible to work in the USA will be considered.