INNOVATION STARTS WITH YOU – MicroVention Terumo – Territory Sales Manager Western Canada
Are you interested in working for an organization that is making a difference in people’s lives every day? We’re a medical devices company that develops innovative neuroendovascular technologies for the treatment of vascular disease. We’re a high-growth, customer-focused company with an entrepreneurial spirit producing some of the most reliable and technologically advanced products supported by proven clinical data. Take a closer look at what MicroVention® TERUMO has to offer.
The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) will promote and sell MicroVention (MV) neurovascular products to customers in Western Canada. The TSM will provide technical support and educate customers in the use of MV products. The successful candidate will also manage administrative and business relationships between assigned customers and the Company, while meeting or exceeding territory sales goals. Typical job duties will include:
- Cultivating customer relationships to advance business and sales objectives.
- Manage account programs (pricing, consignment inventory, contracts, promotions, etc.) within assigned territory.
- Work with marketing, customer service and other functional departments to promote and manage business in assigned territory.
- Attend and participate in business and training meetings as designated to acquire or strengthen skills on new products or sales programs and clinical procedures.
- Maintain and expand existing product sales; launch new products into assigned customer base.
- Support training functions, attend trade shows and sales meetings as required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated success in consultative, endovascular or implantable/disposable device sales.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific, technical journals, financial reports and legal documents in Industrial Engineering (Manufacturing or Biomedical).
- Demonstrated ability to make presentations to members of the medical and business community, while teaching and educating others on complex business and sales challenges.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze market data and conduct analytical sales analyses.
- Proven track record of creating, building and developing strong customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven medical devices sales experience.
- Strong preference for candidate to reside within the territory boundaries as defined in position overview.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others on a project basis.
- Excellent time management skills.
*** Competitive compensation, commission, car allowance, health benefits
The Search Committee will begin considering potential candidates immediately and will continue until the role is successfully filled. Applications, including resume in word format along with a cover letter outlining reasons for interest in the position and desired compensation should be submitted electronically, by May 8th in confidence directly to: email@example.com